After you have successfully paired the LevelSmart you can check the valve operation and connection.
Warning - Do not hold the magnet on the Valve Controller for longer than 15 seconds. If you hold it on for longer than 15 seconds it will reset the LevelSmart and you will have to do the pairing process again.
Place the magnet on the Valve Controller until the red and green LEDs illuminate ( this may take some minor adjusting due to the polarity). Once you see these LEDs hold the magnet for five seconds then remove it.
Once removed, the Action LED will illuminate for five seconds which indicates the valve is open. This will only last for five seconds then the valve will shut off. You will be able to hear the valve open and close as well as the water flowing through, indicating you have a successful connection.
If your Valve test fails do the following:
- Make sure the Valve Controller is showing a green sensor LED.
- Confirm that your water level is at the desired water level which should cover the bottom third of the sensor.
- Reset the Sensor by placing the magnet on the right face of the Sensor for five seconds then removing it.
- Make sure the Sensor LEDs flashed three times when the magnet is removed.
- Now observe the valve controller green sensor LED flash for about a minute as it recalibrates your new set level.
- Make sure the LED on the Valve Controler is solid green.